Beginner's Guide to Getting Published: Online
Adult / Arts -
Adult Fall 2020 - Summer 2021
If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
- become a “published” writer overnight
- submit manuscripts the correct way
- find the right publisher for your work
- write irresistible query letters
- determine when and how to get an agent
- 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must! A detailed tutorial will be emailed to set up your free Zoom account, then the webinar login information and materials will be sent the day of class.
LeeAnne is an author, speaker, business owner, Chamber of Commerce Past President, and guest instructor at more than 200 colleges from Maine to Hawaii, as well as an adjunct online professor of publishing through Ed2Go at more than 2,000 facilities worldwide, including Harvard.