Science Explorers' Young Inventors Activity Kit (Ages 8+)
Youth Summer 2020 - Spring 2021
The Young Inventors Kit is a child's first step into tinkering and inventing. You don’t need to have gray hair and wrinkles to be an inventor. Children are natural inventors and are curious and imaginative all on their own. Did you know that a child invented the Popsicle or that a 16 year old invented the trampoline? Encourage your child's tinkering spirit with this fun and engaging kit as they build an electrical circuit and learn about pneumatics. Your child will be designing, building, and creating for hours on end. They may just invent the next "big thing".
The 175+ piece kit contains tools, adhesives, building materials, craft items, and a 16 page Activity Guide. It is packed with screwdrivers, screws, pliers, 1.5 volt hobby motor, batteries and holder, scissors, wheels, clamps, and much, much more. Experimenting with an adult ages 8+. Experimenting under adult supervision, ages 12+.
- Activity Guide
- 1 box to hold small items
- 2 AA batteries
- battery holder
- electrical wires
- 1 hobby motor, 1.5 volts
- 2 light bulbs
- screw drivers and screws
- 1 pliers
- 1 scissors
- 1 ruler
- 1 pencil
- 1 small roll of duct tape
- 1 bottle of glue
- 1 notebook
- 4 wheels
- 2 clamps
- plus....clothes pins, small and large cups, spools, Styrofoam balls, string, paper clips, metal fasteners, wire, rubber bands, mirror board, craft tubes, assorted boxes, assorted zip ties, pipe cleaners, large and small craft sticks, sorted straws, beads, assorted sizes of cardboard pieces, dowels, 9x12 construction paper and more!
- Substitutions may be made due to supply availability.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD--Toy contains small ball. Not for children under 3 years of age.
- WARNING:SHARP EDGE HAZARD--Toy contains function sharp edges. Not for children under 4 years of age.
- WARNING: The motor’s shaft spins at 1500 rpm. Keep shaft away from eyes, face and hair. Contains 2AA batteries.