Skip to content

Alexandria Girls Basketball "AGB" Camp (Gr. K-8)


Youth / Recreation -
Youth Summer 2021 - Spring 2022

"AGB" Camp is an opportunity for your athlete to work with the Cardinal Varsity coaching staff on skills and advanced offense and defense techniques. 70% of the camp will be drill work, and the other 30% will be small sided 1 on 1, 2 on 2, and 3 on 2 game play, where players will be put in game-like scenarios that will improve their IQ and decision making. The K-3rd grade session will focus on the basic skills and concepts. The 4th-6th grade session will work on the intermediate skills and team execution. 7th-8th grade will work on advanced offensive and defensive skills, team execution and developing a "Next Level" attitude.

AGB13

  Wendy Kohler


Alexandria Area High School : Multiple Rooms
Tue Jun 8 - Fri Jun 11
8:00 - 9:30 AM

Su
M
Tu
W
Th
F
Sa

Grades   1st - 3rd

Price: $ 75 00
AGB45

  Wendy Kohler


Alexandria Area High School : AAHS Gym Court 4 and AAHS Gym Court 5
Tue Jun 8 - Fri Jun 11
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Su
M
Tu
W
Th
F
Sa

Grades   4th - 5th

Price: $ 100 00
AGB68

  Wendy Kohler


Alexandria Area High School : Multiple Rooms
Tue Jun 8 - Fri Jun 11
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Su
M
Tu
W
Th
F
Sa

Grades   6th - 8th

Price: $ 100 00
AGBK

  Wendy Kohler


Alexandria Area High School : AAHS Gym Court 4 and AAHS Gym Court 5
Tue Jun 8 - Fri Jun 11
8:00 - 9:00 AM

Su
M
Tu
W
Th
F
Sa

Grades   K

Price: $ 50 00