Virtual Preschool Academy
Creating Learners Preschool -
Creating Learners Preschool 2020-21
There is so much preschoolers can learn with the support of an at-home caregiver and guidance from our preschool teachers. Join us for a virtual preschool experience to include daily activities to do at home, exposure to our preschool curriculum, and online small group activities. As a bonus, you will be able to ask parenting questions to our Parent Educators and access resources that will help you support your child's development as you prepare them for Kindergarten. This academy is a fit for families who are learning at home this year, or who are looking for a fun supplement to their preschool experience. A few details:
- Content will be posted each day Alexandria Public Schools is in session.
- Activities are created by a licensed Early Childhood teacher and will take about an hour per day.
- Complete the activities on your own time as it works for your family's schedule.
- All curriculum and activities will make use of common supplies you have at home.
- Preschoolers will complete the activities with the help of an at-home caregiver.
- Periodic small group and one-on-one activities with your preschool teacher will be scheduled during the afternoon.
- Everyone is welcome to join, regardless of geographic location - you can participate from anywhere with an Internet connection.
No Class Oct 14-Oct 16, Nov 26-Nov 27, Nov 30, Dec 23-Dec 25, Dec 28-Jan 1, Jan 25, Feb 19, Feb 22, Mar 12, Mar 15-Mar 16, Apr 2, Apr 5 & May 31
Online registration is over